Three houses reduce to ashes at Kimin

ITANAGAR, Nov 05: In an unfortunate fire incident weaving center and three houses have been reduced to ashes here at Kimin on Saturday. 

The fire accident that broke out at around 10:30 am burned down all weaving machines and items, where two other houses were partially damaged, informed Kimin OC Nabam Had. 

The fire was doused with help of BRO and ITBP water tankers by police n the public added OC. 

Informing, as told by the house owner and public, the cause of the accident might be the Gas stove, OC said, to ascertain the incident investigation would be initiated, said OC. 

Leave a Comment